Tuesday, May 26, 2009

yuck

took my last paxil on sunday. monday was my first paxil free day. however, i didn't come out unscathed. throughout the early afternoon i experienced dizziness. in the late afternoon i succumbed to extreme nausea. after forcing myself to vomit a little ifelt a little better and then laid down for a bit. when dinner came around i went through the normal routine of eating, but soon regretted it. vomited some more and felt minor relief. i then showered brushed my teeth and put myself to bed, which consisted of moaning from the nausea. i probably fell asleep sometime around 11:15pm, 2 hrs after getting into bed!

the point is: getting of a paxil or any type of anti-depressant is no f***ing fun! and this is probably just the beginning. pass the dramanine please. *blurch*

No comments:

Post a Comment